Cookies are small text files stored by websites on users computers when you visit a website. They allow you to record technical data on your navigation.
- Remember your login information.
- Collect analytical information to count the number of visitors and identify the pages of our sites that are visited most often.
- Improve the display of the site.
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our site. The data collected by APM International are: cookies, use of identifiers and connection statistics intended to serve users, in compliance with the provisions of Law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
Some parts of the sites may not be functional without the acceptance of cookies, in particular access to all areas reserved for subscribers can not be performed correctly without the acceptance of cookies.
Different cookies and their functionality
Session cookies are stored temporarily on your computer during a browsing session. They are deleted at the end of the session.
Permanent cookies survive the closing of the browser. Their duration varies (from one month to one year). In particular, they allow the user to be recognized, or rather his computer, from one session to another.
Permanent cookies can be used to collect user information such as preferences.
Third-party cookies are cookies installed by the server of a domain other than the one you are browsing, that is, another organization than the site owner.
They are used to collect information for advertising purposes and to collect web statistics.
Description of our cookies and their purposes
This website uses the following cookies:
- Unique identification cookies to uniquely identify the user in order to deliver the information that corresponds to the visitor and to register it correctly in our statistics system.
- Google Analytics statistics cookies.
- Cookies dedicated to the management of advertising banners where appropriate.
Most browsers have options to manage your cookies by setting or configuring your cookie settings.
Display of cookies
Since cookies are simple text files, they can be viewed with a simple text editor.
The following list provides access to the support explaining how to display cookies according to the browser. If you are using a different browser, see your browser's cookie information.
Disabling / Enabling or Deleting Cookies
You can refuse a website to install cookies on your computer. To do this, your browser can be set:
- to notify you before a cookie is installed,
- to refuse all cookies or only third party cookies,
- to remove any cookie.
Each browser uses a different method to change the settings:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the Internet Explorer menu button on the browser toolbar
- Select Options Internet
- On the Confidentiality tab, you can set the cookie settings
- Click the Mozilla menu button in the browser toolbar
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy
- In the History box, for the Retention rules option, select use the custom settings for the history.
- A cookie acceptance and configuration area allows you to change the cookie settings.
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the settings.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, some of the features on our sites will be disabled and your navigation may also be affected.
More information about cookies
To learn more about cookies, the following sites are searchable: