Stakeholders in health research and policymakers will discuss:
- the future of cross-border collaboration - particularly with the EU on scientific research, including Horizon;
- the balance of public and private sector funding - including the impact of any changes to the funding landscape;
- regulation of clinical trials as the EU prepares to implement Clinical Trials Regulation (CTR); and
- what more needs to be done to ensure the UK remains an attractive place to carry out research.
Ask for a Free trial and get access to the latest stories
- Health Care
- Market Access
- HTA – policies & practices
- European medicine regulations
- Drug safety issues
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- International medicines agencies
If you are a Payer, Pharmaceutical or Consulting professional our premium data will keep you informed on the regulatory, pricing, market access and cost-effectiveness issues that impact all stakeholders.
an initial 10 day temporary access of APM Health Europe.