A conference hosted by Medicines For Europe looking at pharmacovigilance.
Sessions will allow conference attendees to catch up on all recent activities and to prepare themselves for upcoming challenges and milestones such as:
- How globalisation is impacting pharmacovigilance
- The end of the signal detection pilot: what does the future hold for Marketing Authorisation Holders?
- Finding out about the lifecycle approach in pharmacovigilance and how it can leverage risk minimisation
- Measuring the impact of pharmacovigilance activities
- Discovering the latest trends in compliance and inspections
- How we can simplify and reduce burden in the pharmacovigilance system
- How to maximise work sharing and improve system efficiency for industry and regulators
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ask for a Free trial and get access to the latest stories
- Health Care
- Market Access
- HTA – policies & practices
- European medicine regulations
- Drug safety issues
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- International medicines agencies
If you are a Payer, Pharmaceutical or Consulting professional our premium data will keep you informed on the regulatory, pricing, market access and cost-effectiveness issues that impact all stakeholders.
an initial 10 day temporary access of APM Health Europe.