A Westminster Health Forum event focused on next steps for tackling antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in the UK - and the global response to AMR.
It will be an opportunity to assess priorities for improving infection prevention and control as stakeholders in health care and research begin implementation of Public Health England’s Infectious Disease Strategy 2020-2025.
Areas for discussion include:
- Supporting the infection prevention workforce;
- Developing innovative diagnostic technologies;
- Reducing the transmission of resistant bacteria; and.
- The Strategy’s goal to make the UK a world leader in tackling AMR.
Ask for a Free trial and get access to the latest stories
- Health Care
- Market Access
- HTA – policies & practices
- European medicine regulations
- Drug safety issues
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- International medicines agencies
If you are a Payer, Pharmaceutical or Consulting professional our premium data will keep you informed on the regulatory, pricing, market access and cost-effectiveness issues that impact all stakeholders.
an initial 10 day temporary access of APM Health Europe.